Thursday 9 May 2013

Japanese Home Cooking!

Hi Guys! How've you been?:)
Today I wanna show you how to cook Japanese traditional food.
Since I came here, I usually make this when I miss my home in Japan! It called Nikujyaga. People often says if you are girls you need to be able to make this before get married LOL


Ingredient

400g of beef
6 potatoes
a carrot
an onions
(if you want, white konyaku 1package)
☆400cc of water
☆4 tablespoon of sake, soi sauce, sugar and sweet sake




Step 1 Chop potatoes, carrot and onions into chunks (if you wanna put white konyaku, put it in the bowl of water and cut it)




Step 2 Cook those in the pot and out beef in it




Step 3 Put ☆into the pot and cook for 20min (put white konyaku before that)



Step 4 DONE

Enjoy with your meal :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment