Sunday 21 April 2013

Japanese people's eating habits

Do you know Japanese food is the one of the most healthy food in the world?

Recently Japanese people's eating habits are changing because western food is coming. Many people eats western food normally (of course, me too!). I think one of the reasons is it's "easier to cook" than Japanese food!!

BUT 

Japanese food is good for you!!!!
I will show you, don't worried LOL

Breakfast

It looks so healthy doesn't it?! rice, fish, egg, seaweed, miso soup, green tea!!
sooooooo delicious!! If you don't want to make miso soup in the morning, you can make it the night before! I always do that:)


Lunch

That's fried rice. When I went back to Japan last time, my grandpa made it for me;) so yummy!!!
It's so simple and easy to make. Just chopped some vegetables and meat then fried and put rice.
He put onions, green capsicums, carrots and bacon that time.


Dinner

It's steam vegetables and meat, one of my favourite japanese food! It's so healthy because no oil at all! 
You can eat it at restaurant of course, and can cook at your house as well:) If you haven't tried it before you SHOULD try it!

I think you feel like eating japanese food so badly right?! haha I promise it's tasty and good for your body! and YOU CAN DEFINITELY ENJOY IT!!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment